Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Would you Rather Tag!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Thank you to Josie of You Only Write So Much and Erika of Living for the Books for tagging me in this Would You Rather...? Tag. So let's start.


First, we have to know the rules:
  • Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog
  • Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want
  • Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag)
  • Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post
  • Put the Would You Rather...? picture to your post

About Me and this Blog:

Hi, I'm Erleen. I love writing poems and short stories. One of the things in my bucket list is to publish my own novel and now I'm doing my best to achieve that by practicing my grammar through blogging. 

So I've been book blogging for 2 months and I'm loving everyone in this part of the blogosphere. I started this book blog as my way of thanking every author whose novels have inspired me and influenced my life. And also to help other authors promote their books to Filipino readers. 

The Questions:


Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
Well, I'd rather read dictionary than classic books. Because I find dictionary more interesting in so many aspect like grammar and vocabulary words unlike classic books.


Getting : Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?
I'd rather have a $50 gift card and buy books that I can take home as my own rather than have a library card who has so many books in it that I can't call mine.

Shopping : Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?

Definitely at bookstores because I love the smell of newly published books.


Sleeping : Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
I'd rather stay up and finish the book because I hate to stop reading especially when I'm at the climax of the story or when I'm near at the end of the story.


Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
Well, this question is difficult. I guess, I'd rather write on my computer because I can think and type faster unlike writing the words in my notebook.

Eating : Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?

I'd rather eat while I read than deprive myself of food. I don't want the cause of death to be starvation just because I'm so into what I read. It will not look good on my epitaph.


Blog I Tagged:


A Journey Through Pages
A Purrfect Read
The Things You Can Read
Kari's Crowded Bookshelf
Sofia Loves Reading
Charissa Books
Books for YA! © 2015