Sunday, December 09, 2012

Guess What's In My Mailbox #8

Sunday, December 09, 2012


For the 8th GWIMM, this are the things that I have received in my 2 weeks of absence. Check it out!


Gift

The awesome t-shirt of The Stereotypical Freaks and guitar bookmark was given to me by, none other than, Mr. Howard Shapiro as a thank you for reviewing his graphical novel. Click here to see my review.

Won

I won a hardback copy of Velveteen from Andrea of The Busy Bibliophile in her Spooktacular Giveaway. I almost had a heart attack when I received this in the mail.

I won Shatter Me from Elizabeth of Eli to the Nth in her Dystopian Giveaway. I've been waiting to have  this book and finally, it's mine.

For Review

And last but not the list, I received The Living Room from Mr. Bill Rolfe. My older sister just finished reading it, and she told me that it was a really heartwarming story. I'm going to let you know what I think about it, soon.

That's all for now folks! 
Books for YA! © 2015