Friday, February 22, 2013

Guess What's in my Mailbox #12

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hi, everyone! It's more than a month since I last posted GWIMM on this blog. Well, the reason behind it is the delay in the delivery in the post office. Anyway, everything is now settled and my worries has dissipated now because they're finally with me.

For Review

My sister took the camera, hence, the 3D book model of the books that I received. I'm proud to say that I created them myself using my mad photoshop skills! Nah! I watched some tutorials to create it. :P


Pitch Green (Dimensions in Death #1) by The Brothers Washburn

Thanks to Mr. Joshua Silverman and Mr. Kirk Cunningham of Jolly Fish Press for providing me with a review copy of this books.

Swags

I took this photo on January 21 but laziness strikes and I forgot to post it. 

The pink bookmark in the middle was part of the prize from Alexandra @ Raiding Bookshelves.

And the Fierce tattoos and stickers, Crewel bookmarks, pins and rubber baller bands was part of Team Time Weaver's Prize. I'm not biased, but it was really fun to be a part of Gennifer Albin's Street Team. 


That's my haul, folks! What did you get this week?

Books for YA! © 2015